Oct 21, 2019 /
Location: UMH Holmgreen Conference Room / Time: 6:00 PM
Childbirth Prep Series Classes hosted by UMH Women's & Newborns' Center. These classes are made specific to childbirth topics!
Attend one or all. Free of charge and open to the public.
These classes will be roughly 2 hours.
October 21st - Childbirth
- Emphasis on birth process
- What to expect during your hospital visit
- Q&A with labor nurse
November 4th - Breastfeeding
- Focus on breastfeeding information
- Benefits and importance of breastfeeding
- Discuss difficulties and retrying
November 18th - Newborn/Postpartum Care
- Care of mom and baby after delivery
- Help with newborn care for new parents
For more information or to enroll, please call (830) 278-6251 ext. 1121