Oct 25, 2016 /
Topic: Health & Wellness
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends a yearly flu vaccine as the first and most important step in protecting against flu viruses. Flu vaccination can reduce flu illnesses, doctors’ visits, and missed work and school due to flu, as well as prevent flu-related hospitalizations and deaths.
- HEB PHARMACY 201 E. Main St, Uvalde, Texas (830) 278-2581
- WALGREENS PHARMACY 250 E. Main St, Uvalde, Texas (830) 278-3915
- WALMART PHARMACY 3100 E. Main St, Uvalde, Texas (830) 278-6221
- COMMUNITY HEALTH DEVELOPMENT, INC. 200 Evans St, Uvalde, Texas (830) 278-7105
- SABINAL HEALTH CLINIC 517 N. Center St., Sabinal, Texas (830) 988-2582
- PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS Call your physician's office.