Benefits of the Program:
- 50% OFF out-of-pocket expense on all wellness screenings (ex.: mammograms, bone density exams, and more). Discount does not apply if above test are diagnostic and only applies once per year.
- The following wellness benefits each at no additional cost on an annual basis:
1. Free CBCAD Test- A complete blood test that is used to determine the general health status and to screen for a variety of disorders such as anemia or infections.
2. Free Glucose Test-This test will determine if your glucose level is within a healthy range or to screen for diabetes, hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), and hyperglycemia (high blood sugar).
3. Free Lipid Profile Test-The lipid profile is a group of tests that are often ordered together to determine risk of coronary heart disease. The lipid profile includes total cholesterol, HDL-cholesterol (often called good cholesterol), LDL-cholesterol (often called bad cholesterol), and triglycerides.
Total Value of $333.00
- Other benefits apply, just ask one of our registration representatives.
- You will receive a quarterly newsletter packed with hospital news and wellness tips that can easily be put into place for a healthier life.
- With every hospital admission, you will receive a complimentary meal for one guest per day of your hospital stay.
- $10.00 for an individual person with no dependents
- $20.00 for a family of four; each additional family member is $2.50
- Renewal fees are due annually upon the anniversary month of initial membership
Dependents consist of legal dependents of the applicant and must be between the ages of 0-24 years old.
Once your membership application is completed, you will receive your UMH Wellness cards by mail.
How do you sign up?
Signing up for UMH Advantage Care is quick and easy. You may sign up in any of the following ways:
- Visit our Customer Service desk located in our hospital at the Garner Field Road entrance.
- Call Customer Service at 830-278-6251 ext. 1112 or 1149 to receive an application by mail or apply by phone with a credit card.
- Download and print the application form. Bring or mail your completed form to our Customer Service or Registration desk.
Uvalde Memorial Hospital
1025 Garner Field Road
Uvalde, Texas 78801
- Patient and Visitor Information
- Patient Resources
- Facility Specifics