UMH is no longer administering COVID-19 vaccines to the public. Please contact your local pharmacy or primary care provider to inquire.
[UPDATED- EFFECTIVE MAY 5, 2021]
The Chief of Staff and Chief Medical Officer, along with hospital administration, have decided to resume normal visitation guidelines with the following restrictions.
Visitation restrictions currently in effect are:
- No children under the age of 12 years will be allowed in to visit any patient. Exceptions will be considered if ordered by the physician.
- The ER/Registration Lobby entrance will be the only entrance open for visitors and patients to enter and exit the facility. All patients and visitors will be screened before entering.
- Employees will use a badge-access designated entrance on the west side of the hospital upon arrival and departure and will be screened before entering and leaving the building.
- The Garner Field Road entrance, by the Gift Shop, will be closed.
Visitor & Patient Parking
- Visitor and patient parking will be located on the east side of the hospital off of Kessler Drive by the Registration Lobby entrance.
- Social Services and Medicaid: Appointments may be completed by phone or in person by making an appointment. Call 830-278-6251 ext. 1309.
COVID-19 Testing Patients
Patients that meet qualifications for testing for COVID-19 will be directed through the testing process by their physician’s office. Individuals should not report to the emergency room without consulting with their physician first or calling the emergency room prior to their arrival. If testing is needed, the patient will be given instructions by their physician or the emergency room.