Bring the following items with you to register to ensure an efficient and hassle-free appointment:
- Your current insurance card (need subscriber's name, date of birth, and Social Security number)
- Guarantor or employer's information (name, address, and phone number)
- Physician order forms (the physician ordering the test must be Texas State Board Certified)
- Social Security number or card
- Picture ID with current address (Driver's License or State ID)
- A list of current prescription or over-the-counter medications you are taking (including the dose and frequency)
- Copy of Advance Directive (only necessary if patient is being admitted, having a surgery/outpatient procedure, or is an obstetrics (OB) outpatient)
If you have questions or concerns, please call (830) 278-6251.
Pre-Register and Save Time!
Pre-registration is recommended and encouraged for patients with scheduled exams (ex: CT, MRI, mammogram, or sonogram) or outpatient procedures (ex: day surgery, EGD, blood transfusions, chemo, or labs).
Pre-registration can be completed over the phone or in person in advance of the patient's procedure. Pre-registering expedites the process on the day of the test or procedure.
- Pre-register in Person: To pre-register in person, patients must present a form of identification (license or picture ID), their insurance card, and doctor’s orders. To pre-register in person, please visit the registration desk.
- Pre-register by Phone: Patients utilizing the phone pre-registration option must provide their name, insurance information, and the name of physician ordering the procedure. Upon arrival at UMH, the patient must stop by the registration desk to present a copy of the doctor’s orders, a form of identification (license or picture ID), and sign completed registration paperwork. To pre-register by phone, please call (830) 278-6251.
Credit card payments are accepted for those patients who will pay out of pocket.
We make every effort to remain on schedule. However, due to hospital emergencies and other unforeseen events, we occasionally experience delays. If this occurs, we ask for your patience and cooperation and appreciate your understanding.
- Patient and Visitor Information
- Patient Resources
- Facility Specifics