We recommend you visit the following sites to find health related resources on certain diagnosis, illnesses, and injuries:
- Make sure your physician is aware of all medications you are taking. Take all of your medications with you to each physician appointment or to the hospital.
- Make sure your physician is aware of any allergies or adverse reactions.
- Ask for information about your medication in terms you can understand. Ask your physician as well as your pharmacist.
- When receiving medications, make sure you know the name of the medication you are receiving and why you are receiving it.
- If you have any questions about your medications be sure to ask the physician, the nurse, or your pharmacist.
- Ask your physician why a test, treatment, or lab is being done.
- Follow up with the physician about your results.
- Ask questions about what your results indicate.
- Ask questions about your diagnosis.
- Speak up if you have concerns or questions.
- Patient and Visitor Information
- Patient Resources
- Facility Specifics