> Pre-register for your visits
> Review your results
Already a user? Click here!
Want to be a user? Follow the enrollment steps below for self-enrollment.
You Choose the When and Where
- Use the uHealth patient portal from anywhere using a web browser
- Access the portal from your smartphone or tablet
- Manage your information 24/7, without waiting
Where Does My Health Information in uHealth Come From?
All information in the portal comes form your Uvalde Memorial Hospital health record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information.
Want to Register? It's Simple!
You must have an email address on file at Uvalde Memorial Hospital and medical record number to access uHealth. Registration or Health Information Management staff can provide you with your medical record number at your next visit.
Enroll and Get Started
- When you register for services at Uvalde Memorial Hospital, please give the registration staff your e-mail address, it is required to access uHealth.
- Our staff will provide you with your Medical Record Number, it is also required to access uHealth.
- Once you have given us your e-mail address and received your medical record number, click on the "Enroll Now" link below.
- Complete the uHealth self-enrollment fields.
- After successful enrollment, you will be sent an e-mail to the address you provided to registration staff. This will give you a temporary user ID and password.
- Click on the link in the email to continue uHealth.
- On your first visit you will be asked a series of security questions and to change your password for your protection. You will also be asked to read and accept the Terms and Conditions for using uHealth.
- Patient and Visitor Information
- Patient Resources
- Facility Specifics