Hospital-wide Visitors' Guidelines
- Visitors are limited to 2 per patient in all patient areas/rooms.
- Children under the age of 12 should remain in the waiting area accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Consumption of food in the waiting area is discouraged. Please feel free to use the hospital's cafeteria, Green Tree Café.
- Overnight sleeping in the waiting rooms is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of visitors in the hospital or patient rooms at any time. Security staff is responsible for visitor management.
Guidelines Per Units
Medical/Surgical General Floor:
Visiting hours are 6:00AM to 9:00PM. The nurse supervisor may make exceptions to times.
Intensive Care Unit:
Visiting hours are 10 minutes every hour on the hour around the clock. Immediate family members only. No food or flowers are allowed.
Women's and Newborns' Center:
- Post-Partum Unit: Visiting hours are 8:30AM to 8:30PM.
- Labor Room: Visitors are limited to immediate family only and 2 at a time.
- Siblings of the baby may visit if accompanied by an adult. Support person may visit at any time.
- Patient and Visitor Information
- Patient Resources
- Facility Specifics