Visitors offer great comfort to patients and we invite you to visit your loved one. However, at times it is necessary to impose limitations to ensure quality patient care.
- Visitors are limited to 2 per patient in all patient areas/rooms.
- Children under the age of 12 should remain in the waiting area accompanied by an adult.
- Consumption of food in the waiting area is discouraged. Please feel free to use the cafeteria.
- Overnight sleeping in the waiting rooms is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of visitors in the hospital or patient rooms at any time.
- Security staff is responsible for visitor management.
General Floor: Visiting hours are 6:00AM to 9:00PM.
Intensive Care: Visiting hours are 10 minutes every hour on the hour around the clock.
*Immediate family members only.No food or flowers are allowed.
Women's and Newborns Center: Visiting hours are 8:30AM to 8:30PM.
*Siblings of the baby may visit if accompanied by an adult. Support person may visit at any time.
Labor Room: Visitors are limited to immediate family only and 2 at a time.