Our professional staff evaluates each patient and coaches them in appropriate physical activities, healthy eating, stress management, and other health related areas.
Recent studies have shown that people who complete a cardiac rehabilitation program can lower their risk of death and hospitalization by more than 30%.
Who qualifies for cardiac rehab?
Outpatient cardiac rehab programs are generally covered by most insurance companies if you have recently had:
- Cardiac surgery such as coronary bypass or valve surgery
- Cardiac stents
- Heart transplant
- Heart failure that meets certain criteria
- Heart attack
- Coronary artery angioplasty or stents
Benefits of Cardiac Rehabilitation:
- Live longer and lessen your chances for another heart attack
- Control heart disease symptoms such as chest pain or shortness of breath
- Stop or reverse damage to your blood vessels in your heart
- Lessen the physical and emotional effects of heart disease
- Improve your stamina and strength, getting you back to your usual activities, including work, hobbies, and regular exercise
- Improve your confidence and well-being
- Women's Health
- Surgical Services
- Rehabilitation Center
- Outpatient Programs
- Outpatient Clinics