Hospice is a type and philosophy of care provided by a team of health care professionals who maximize comfort for a person with a life limiting illness by reducing pain and addressing physical, psuchological, social, and spiritual needs. Hospice aims to bring comfort, self-respect, and tranquility to people nearing the end of life.
- Relieve pain and symptoms
- Provide support and care to the patient and family
- Physician home visits
- Nursing care
- Certified nurse aide services
- Physical therapy services
- Medical social services
- Medical supplies
- Medication for symptom management and pain relief
- Nutritional and dietary counseling
- Spiritual care for patient and family
- Volunteer support
- Bereavement and counseling support
Referrals can be made by anyone.
For additional information on Uvalde Hospice or to make a referral, please contact us.
1038 Garner Field Road • Uvalde, TX 78801 • PH 830-278-6691 • Fax: 830-278-7533
- Women's Health
- Surgical Services
- Rehabilitation Center
- Outpatient Programs
- Outpatient Services