There are many surgical services available at Uvalde Memorial Hospital. Depending on the surgical need a patient may stay at the hospital or potentially go home on the same day as the surgery takes place. Uvalde Memorial Hospital is privileged to have specialty surgeons, general surgeons, and family practitioners available to perform a wide array of procedures for patients.
Surgical Services Include:
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- General Surgery (Uvalde Medical & Surgical Associates)
- Breast (Uvalde Medical & Surgical Associates)
- Orthopaedics (Uvalde Medical & Surgical Associates)
- Contact our pre-op nurse to schedule a pre-operation appointment.
- This appointment can be scheduled as soon as you have confirmed your procedure date with your physician.
- Registration will be completed at your pre-op visit.
- At your pre-op visit you will receive information concerning your procedure and be given the opportunity to speak with a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) about anesthesia you might receive.
- Any pre-procedure tests (ex: labs, EKGs) will be done at this appointment.
- You will be given a tour of the hospital and surgery facility.
- You will be given the opportunity to ask any questions you may have concerning your procedure.
For additional information on surgical services or to schedule your pre-operation appointment, call (830) 278- 6251 ext. 1187.
Hospital Financial Assistance is accepted for these services. Please see Patient Financial Services under Patient Guide for details.
- Women's Health
- Surgical Services
- Rehabilitation Center
- Outpatient Programs
- Outpatient Services