Mission, Vision, and Values
To promote the healing of those we serve by providing compassionate, high-quality healthcare.
To be the provider of choice to the people we serve with the best staff, the best care, and the healthiest community.
- Compassion - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you (with caring, dignity, and respect).
- Accessibility - Be available to all we serve.
- Integrity - Do the right thing.
- Stewardship - Be fiscally responsible and accountable. Cultivate resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wholeness.
- Excellence - Exceed expectations through teamwork and innovation
Our Non-Discriminatory Policy
We offer discounted fees for patients who qualify. Please see under Patient Guide for details. We do not deny services based on a person’s race, color, sex, religion, age, National origin, disability, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or inability to pay. We accept insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).