Visitors offer great comfort to patients and we invite you to visit your loved one. However, at times it is necessary to apply limitations to ensure quality patient care.
We greatly appreciate the community's support and patience as we continue to take additional precautions to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in our area.
Hospital-wide Visitors' Guidelines
Visiting hours are 8:00AM to 8:00PM
- Visitors are limited to 2 per patient in all patient areas/rooms.
- No children under the age of 12 will be allowed to visit any patients. Exceptions will be considered if ordered by the physician.
- Consumption of food in the waiting area is discouraged. Please feel free to use the hospital's cafeteria, Green Tree Café.
- Overnight sleeping in the waiting rooms is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of visitors in the hospital or patient rooms at any time. Security staff is responsible for visitor management.
Guidelines Per Units
Intensive Care Unit:
- Immediate family members only.
- No children under 12.
- No plants or flowers are allowed.
Women's and Newborns' Center:
- Labor Room: Visitors are limited to immediate family only and 2 at a time.
- Siblings of the baby may visit if accompanied by an adult.
- Support person may visit at any time.